Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Scott Shine announces bid for reelection

He actually did it a while back but f you have been following the education world you know things have been a little hectic.

Mr. Shine has filed for the 2018 election and loaned his campaign ten thousand dollars in the process.

It's no secret that I don't think he has done a very good job. He often seems uninformed without the best interests of our schools, teachers and children in mind.

Last go around District 2 had two viable choices besides Shine but he road his name recognition and thousands of dollars from the corporate reform movement to a narrow victory.

Hopefully this time somebody who cares about our schools, teachers and children and not somebody looking to check something off his bucket list will run and replace him/

 http://www.duvalelections.com/Candidates-And-Committees/Candidate-Committee-Treasurer-Reports-Bios/Campaign-Treasurer-Reports-Bios

If you are considering running against Shine and you have a pulse right there I consider you more qualified.

District 2 the city is watching don't make the same mistake again.

1 comment:

  1. I have a pulse! In fact, I am a registered candidate for School Board District 2 as well. Give me a call or send me an email and let's have coffee!

    For that matter, I have a feeling that many who read this column would benefit from hearing my perspective as well. Find my facebook page or email me at groulx4duvalschools@gmail.com.

    -Tim Groulx, candidate for Duval County School Board, District 2

    ReplyDelete