Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 12, 2013

The Stunning hypocrisy of the Florida Times Union or Just how dumb is the public defender?

The second part of above is the title of Ron Littlepage’s latest blog. Mr. Littlepage is a long time columnist for the Times Union and I think asks a legitimate question. It seems like Jacksonville’s public defender is making one unforced error after another. I also wonder is they are going to pull Littlepage’s blog because of that that title, after all it is a little inflammatory.

Another reason I ask is because my blog was pulled from the Times Union after I wrote the classic: Is Gary Chartrand homophobic?


Mr. Chartrand made some controversial remarks at a recent education summit and I felt like the question was worth asking. I didn’t say he was, I just let Mr. Chartrand’s own words do the talking for him.

I however was removed from their feed. How is what I did different from what Littlepage did?

You know I learned to read at the dining room table with the Jacksonville Journal and my mother worked there for 28 years; it has been a big part of my life but it is nothing like it used to be and really does the citizens of Jacksonville a disservice.   

No comments:

Post a Comment