Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Trey Czar of the JPEF’s amazing hypocrisy

I have met Trey and he seems like a good guy but I couldn’t believe what I was hearing him say on this mornings First Coast Connect program. He said teachers don’t start to hit their stride till years 3,4 and 5. He also said first and second year teachers often struggle with classroom management

I agree with him but I can’t help but wonder why he wants to spend over 11 million dollars to make sure a good amount of our classrooms only have first and second year teachers.

TFA assures we will have an ever-revolving door of teachers who don’t make it to year 3.

Basically Trey said, yeah rookie teachers experience a lot of growing pains; I want to make sure your child always has a rookie teacher.

If he knows it is wrong then why is he supporting it?!?

The JPEF should decide right now are they Chartrand’s lap dogs or do they really want to help improve the lives of children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment