Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Ashley Smith-Juarez’s campaign pays herself 42,500 dollars

Friends, that is more than a years worth of school board salary.

A few other things of note: she referred to herself as a grant maker when listing her donation to her campaign, which I guess she then gave back to herself. She has raised more money than she would have made for four years worth of service and she stopped paying herself in June around the same time I first mentioned her fondness for paying herself.

I will just throw this out there too; she’s also a multi-millionaire, though I guess you don’t get rich (though it doesn’t hurt t have rich parents) by giving money away.

Friends her financial disclosures are public record. Don’t just take my word for it and then don’t let her buy her way onto the school board. Our children can’t afford it.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment