Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

When picking the next superintendent there is one big thing we should consider, who picks

Betty Burney, Martha Barrett and Tommy Hazouri all helped pick the last two superintendents who were arguably very bad for our schools.

Furthermore Tommy Hazouri is not running and will not be on the next board and Barrett and Burney are facing competition in their reelection bids and may not be there either. Yet still they are involved in the picking process.

I am all for a new superintendent being in place before the next school year begins but I have reservations about the three of them being part of the process.

I am reminded of the old saying, fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me; well friends what’s it going to be like if they fool us again.

No comments:

Post a Comment